Underground Biomes Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Underground Biomes.
Underground Biomes is the UndergroundBiomeConstructs mod, but upgraded to version 1.12.2 of Minecraft. If you don’t know, Underground Biomes is a great mod.
Underground Biomes’ main feature is to replace Minecraft’s Stone with 24 new stone types. This will greatly increase diversity in the Minecraft world. It will give a new look to the Minecraft world, especially for caves.
These new types of stones appear in different biomes. They have different names and looks but they are all stone so you can make stone tools from them. Of course, these new stones will come with other forms of it! You will have new Cobblestone, new Stonebrick, Slabs, new Stairs and many more. It will give you many new options in building or decorating your Minecraft world.
Underground Biomes does not change the way you will play Minecraft but with its features it will definitely give you a very new experience!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Underground Biomes 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Underground-Biomes-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!