Uncle G’s Glass Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Uncle G’s Glass.
Uncle G’s Glass adds to Minecraft a new type of glass. The purpose of Uncle G’s Glass is to add to Minecraft a new, smoother and more clear glass.
To make this type of glass, you just need to stained glass (any color) into the furnace and heat it up.
You will find that this new type of Glass looks a lot smoother. This is because it does not have the textures that you see on Glass. This will not obstruct your view and is suitable for building mob farms, nether hubs or cages, museums, etc.
This type of glass has mod tempered by fire so it also has higher resistance than normal glass. As you can see in the image, when affected by an explosion, they do not break.
To get back Glass, you simply need to break them.
Uncle G’s Glass is great for use in combination with other mods or in your desired modpack!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Uncle G’s Glass Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Uncle-G’s-Glass-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!