Ultra Amplified Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 adds to Minecraft a new crazy dimension. In this dimension, you will see a completely different Minecraft world.
Imagine the Minecraft world when you set World Type to Amplify. Ultra Amplified’s Dimension will be even worse than that. The World Generation in this dimension is very different. You will see many floating islands with many changes compared to Overworld. There will be many created classes overlapping each other. Here, you can also find Stronghold, Fortress, Village, and so on.
To get to this dimension, you will need to create a portal to it. You only need 8 Polished Granite, 8 Polished Andesite Slab and 1 Polished Diorite in the middle (as shown in the image). Then right-click on Polished Diorite while holding Flint and Steel. Right-click again on Polished Diorite to be taken there.
Note that this method of creating a gateway to the new dimension only exists in mods for Minecraft version 1.14 and above. If you use mods for Minecraft 1.12 or 1.13, you will have to change World Type to Ultra Amplified and your world will automatically become Ultra Amplified (this option also exists for Minecraft 1.14).
Ultra Amplified is a mod that will use a lot of your machine resources. I recommend playing with Render Distance lower than normal when using mod!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Ultra Amplified Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ultra-Amplified-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!