Tux Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Tux.
Tux is a small mod and very simple. Tux will add to Minecraft a new creature that is penguins (penguins).
Penguins can appear in different cold / snow biomes. Penguins are peaceful, passive creatures (similar to cows, sheep, pigs, and chickens) and they will panic if you hit them. Their favorite food is Raw Cod. You can feed them Raw Cod to help them reproduce and propagate. Penguins are like turtles in that, instead of giving birth, they will lay eggs.
As you can see, Tux is a very simple mod. It doesn’t add to Minecraft too much. Its main purpose will be to make the world of Minecraft somewhat more diverse (especially for the cold / snowy Biomes when they don’t have too many special creatures living there). This makes Tux a very suitable mod to use in combination with other mods or in modpack you desire.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Tux Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Tux-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!