Turf Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.3 called Turf.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things lacking in Minecraft. That is the reason why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods so they can add something that they feel is lacking and Turf is one of those mods.
Turf is a mod that will add new blocks made from Grass Block to Minecraft. These blocks will look like Grass but they will have different colors (there will be 16 similar colors with 16 dyes in Minecraft).
In addition, they can also be crafted into Slabs, Stairs and Walls.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Turf Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Turf-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!