Trophy Slots Mod 1.12.2. If you are looking for a new challenge for Minecraft, Trophy Slots will be a mod for you!
Trophy Slots has pretty good and attractive features. With Trophy Slots installed, your inventory will be limited. Normally, a player will default to having 36 inventory boxes on his or her body. With the existence of Shulker Boxes in Vanilla Minecraft, the 36 boxes of this item can be further increased. Therefore, to challenge players, Trophy Slots will limit it to 9 slots.
When starting the game, you will only have 9 boxes. But don’t worry because you can unlock them. To unlock them, you will need to complete the “Advancements” of Minecraft. Each time you complete Advancemenst, you will gradually unlock your 27 locked boxes.
Trophy Slots also allows players to customize a lot of things in the config section of the mod. You can change startingSlots even further if you still feel that there are 9 boxes. Or make it even more difficult by completely unlocking the storage box through Advancements and forcing the player to buy it from Villagers!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Fabric (1.14snapshot).
How to Install Trophy Slots 1.14snapshot/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Trophy-Slots-1.14snapshot.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!