Trees Do Not Float Mod 1.15/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Trees Do Not Float.
Trees Do Not Float has the main feature of making plants in Minecraft comply with physical laws (fundamental laws of physics) and gravity. What is the matter when the trunk is cut and the tree is still hovering in the air?
When Trees Do Not Float is installed, you will notice that when you destroy the tree, the whole tree will fall down at the same time.
Trees Do Not Float also allows players to customize many of the mod’s features. One of those customizations is Keep Log Intact. By default, Keep Logs Intact will be enabled. When it is turned on, when you cut down the tree you will see the whole tree falling along with its “logs”. When you turn off Keep Logs Intact, when you cut down the tree, the whole tree will be “broken” instead of falling. If you want to get wood quickly, you can turn this option off!
To make it easy to view and change the mods, you can install Mod Menu!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Trees Do Not Float Mod 1.15/1.14.4
> Fabric version: for Minecraft 1.15