Tree Choppin Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. As you know, wood is a very important resource in Minecraft. It is the first resource you exploit in almost any new world. You will also need a lot of wood for a lot of different things in the future like using tools to make, use as fuel, use as construction materials/decorations and many more.
However, because nature requires a lot of game wood, it can take you a lot of time to exploit it. One of the most effective ways of logging is to have a “tree farm” so you can exploit it more effectively. Even so, it can still take a lot of time.
Please tell me the Tree Choppin! Tree Chopping is a mod created for the purpose of speeding up the logging process in Minecraft. Its feature is very simple, it allows you to chop one shot and the whole tree will be automatically cut down! Just cut the block at the bottom of the tree.
In case you do not want to cut the whole tree, just hold down Shift when it is tight, it will cancel this feature of the mod. You can also type /tch help in the game to see more information and instructions!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Tree Choppin 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Tree-Choppin-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!