Traveller’s Boots Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Traveller’s Boots.
Traveller’s Boots is a simple, handy mod. It merely added 3 new types of Minecraft Boots. These types of Boots will increase your movement speed, helping you explore the world more quickly!
Three types of Boots of mod are:
- Traveler’s Boots MK1: This is the first level of mod type Boots. Its recipe is quite cheap. You only need 4 Leather, 1 Iron and 1 Iron Boots. When used, Traverller’s Boots MK1 will give you Speed I (ie 20% running speed). It also gives you 1 armor.
- Traveler’s Boots MK2: An upgraded version of Traveller’s Boots MK1. Traveller’s Boots MK2 will require you to have an earlier version with 4 Gold Ingot and 1 Gold Block to build it. Traveller’s Boots MK2 when used will give you Speed II (ie 40% running speed). It also gives you 2 more armor.
- Traveler’s Boots MK3: Is Traveller’s Boots the final level of the mod. It has a pretty expensive price. Requires you to have previous level shoes with 4 Diamond and 1 Diamond Block. Traveler’s Boots MK3 is the same as MK2 for you Speed II when using but the armor is up to 4!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Traveller’s Boots Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Travellers-Boots-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!