Trashed Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.3 called Trashed.
Trashed is a simple mod that will add all kinds of trash to Minecraft. These trash cans can be used to void / throw away leftovers. Trashed will have 3 different types of trash cans used to void different types of items.
Regular Trash Can:
- Crafted from combining 5 Cobblestone, 3 Stone and 1 Hopper. All items you throw in the Regular Trash Can will disappear. You can also right-click on a Regular Trash Can to open its inventory and throw multiple things at once. Regular Trash Can can be built 2 cells high and used to void entities (need a Redstone token to close the trash).
Fluid Trash Can:
- Crafted from combining 5 Cobblestone, 3 Stone and 1 Bucket. Fluid Trash Can is used to void liquids. You just need to hold the Bucket containing the liquid you want to discard and right click on the Fluid Trash Can.
Energy Trash Can:
- Crafted from combining 5 Cobblestone, 3 Stone and 1 Redstone Block. Can be used to void excess energy.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Trashed Mod 1.16.4/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Trashed-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!