Trash Cans Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Trash Cans.
Trash Cans will add different types of trash to Minecraft. They can be used so the player can void excess items, liquids, and energy.
- Item Trash Can. To craft Item Trash Can, you only need 3 Stone, 5 Cobblestone and 1 Chest. Items you put in the Item Trash Can will automatically disappear. You can right-click on it to customize its filter.
- Liquid Trash Can. Liquid Trash Can will be used to void liquids. Similar to Item Trash Can, you can customize its filter. Crafted from 3 Stone, 5 Cobblstone and 1 Bucket.
- Energy Trash Can will be used to void your excess energy. Crafted from 3 Stone, 5 Cobblestone, and 1 Redstone Dust. You can customize the maximum amount of energy that will go into the Energy Trash Can per tick. You can also set limits on it.
- Ultimate Trash Can. This trash bin will feature a combination of the above 3 trash cans!
All mod’s Trash Cans will work with pipes / hoppers so you can automate the garbage disposal process.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Trash Cans Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Trash-Cans-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!