Trap Expansion Mod 1.14.1/1.13.2 is a topic about traps! Everything that Trap Expansion brings to Minecraft can be used to move, trap, kill creatures or even players!
The first is Spike Trap. Spike Trap is made from mostly Iron. Spike Trap will activate when an object is on it (item or any living thing). Any creature (creature) on Spike Trap when it is activated will have a lot of damage per second. Spike Trap can also be activated via redstone. Moreover, it can be placed horizontally, vertically (on the wall) and can be pushed by the Pistons.
Next is Slippery Stone. Slippery Stone as an Ice Block. Things above when moving will be slippery. The special thing is that Spider cannot climb on them so you can use it to trap Spider. After Slippery Stone are Fans. Fans are fans that can push things away from it. Fans use Redstone energy to activate.
The last block of the mod is Detector. Detector has the ability to detect everything in front of it. If it has an item or creature before it (creature), it will emit a Redstone signal.
You can use many creative combinations with the available items in Minecraft and the added items from the Trap Expansion to be able to build different traps! Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Fabric (for 1.14.1)
- LemonLib (for 1.13.2)
- Forge Mod Loader (for 1.13.2 and 1.12.2)
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.