Transprot Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft adds into your world new items that can move items from one storage block to the other containment block. Transprot mod is one of the highly popular mods in Minecraft; as mods of this type contribute to the creation of automation systems, allowing players to save time by eliminating repeated jobs. The saved times can be used to do other work.
In Minecraft, the transports systems are made rudely and very bulky. They often require the players to have a decent understanding of the red stone system to operate. Transportation is crucial to any automation system, as it reliefs players of boring and repetitive works like harvesting rice or processing raw ores.
Transprot mod adds 2 new items, called “Dispatcher” and “Linker.” These items allow players to move contents from one storage blocks to the others. The connections between blocks are color-coded for easier identification when players use Linker. Players can also upgrade Dispatcher to obtain special abilities like items can go through walls, faster speed of transportation or stacking movements. Transprot requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2.
How to Install Transprot Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Transprot.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!