Trample Stopper Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2. called Trample Stopper.
Do you hate accidentally stepping on your soil and crushing it? Even if you take great care not to jump on them, you will still cloned and they will be crushed … Not to mention other creatures that can jump in. Especially Villager or animals. If you are looking for a solution to this, Trample Stopper will be the mod for you!
Trample Stopper feature is very simple. It prevents Farmland from being trampled by any creature including a player.
Once Trample Stopper is installed, you can choose between two options which is to make Farmland 100% indestructible or you can set it to Farmland that cannot be crushed if you have Feather Falling. Select this in the mod’s config).
There is not much to it about Trample Stopper besides that it is very simple but very useful.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Trample Stopper Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Trample-Stopper-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!