Track API Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a core mod of cam72cam, used to run other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section when installed. Core mod now is a trend with saving maximum resources and supporting multiple mods at once time.
As a supporting mod, the Track API Mod will have no effect when installed separately in Minecraft, instead it will help other mods to run. Mods that the Track API Mod supports will generally use a common set of code, so to reduce file size, save time and optimize, cam72cam has included this code into the Track API Mod. Note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mod need it to run will cause game error and cannot load to the main menu! Some mods use the Track API Mod to run:
How to Install Track API Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Track-API-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!