Tracer mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a mod that is programmed and designed by mod developer Lunatrius – who have contributed in a very popular mod in the Minecraft community: Tree Capitator. In addition to the Tree Capitator, he also programmed a lot of different mods, there are mods for players to play games easier such as Laser Level or Stackie, and also there are other mods that provide mod developers have tools to test their creations like Lunatris Core, Config Patcher…
Tracer is also a small mod that is programmed to help mod developers to study Minecraft entities’ behaviors (except the main player itself). This mechanism can be used to fix errors in multi-block systems like TNT Canons, falling sand entities, etc … Lunatris made it so that Tracer is simple to use. The trace color, delay time… can be edited in the GUI Config system. All Tracer code also has autocomplete.
If you use Tracer, you can use these following commands: /tracer register – starts tracing all entities of a given species /tracer unregister – stopping tracing all entities of a given species /tracer clear – stop tracking all entities (except for new creatures) You can use Tracer with Minecraft version 1.12 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2 installed with Lunatrius Core and Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Tracer Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Lunatrius Core, and Tracer-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of LunatriusCore and Tracer into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Tracer Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)