ToroQuest Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an adventure and role-playing mod. RPG and adventure mods usually add into the Minecraft world a lot of new items, creatures and constructions for players to gather and discover to overcome every challenge the game has to offer. Do you enjoy role-playing games? Do you love adventure? Do you want to take down savage beasts? Try Toro Quest!
The mod is programmed by ToroCraft, a highly-skilled mod developer that joined the Curse Forge community for less than a year. He has made several successful mods that caught the attention of many: Toro Heal Damage Indicators mod allows the player to view the amount of damage they are dealing to the enemies. Torch Arrows mod give players the tool to lit up torches from afar; Tele Toro provides portals that can transport players from one place to another in an instant; or Bailey’s Dailies – NPCs that have daily quests for players.
With Toro Quest, the amount of discoverable content in Minecraft increases significantly. New civilizations with unique cultures and customs, new bosses that drop handsome loots and rewards for those that can slay them, or dungeons with giant hidden treasures and magnificent buildings, all are waiting for your footsteps. ToroQuest requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.12.1.
How to Install ToroQuest Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, ToroQuest.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!