Torchplacer Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Torchplacer.
Do you hate having to put Torch down all the time? Setting up Torch and lighting everything is very important in Minecraft if you don’t want to be surrounded by monsters. However, placing Torch can quickly become a thing that few people want to do because it will take your time, effort and attention.
If you are looking for a solution to this problem, Torchplacer can help you! Torchplacer added to a Minecraft feature that will automatically put Torch down for you!
To toggle (toggle) the Torch auto-setting feature of the mod, simply press the “B” key on your keyboard (you can also change this shortcut to the key you want to be in the Control section of the game. ). When this feature is turned on, you will find that every time you go to a dark place, the Torch will automatically be put down. Exactly, it will place the Torch where the Light Level is lower than 8.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Torchplacer Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Torchplacer-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!