TorchBowMod Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. TorchBowMod adds to Minecraft a new weapon called TorchBow.
TorchBow is a bow shooting out torches. It was made from pairing a normal bow and arrow with Flint and Steel. TorchBow looks quite similar to normal Bow but it has a small yellow streak in the middle of the bow. TorchBow for firing Torch should use Torch as a bullet, not a bow and arrow as usual.
Using TorchBow is like a normal bow. First you will need to have a Torch in your inventory to use it. After that, you just need to raise your bow, aim and shoot! TorchBow will shoot Torch when shot. But what is wrong is that when you fire it at a block that a torch can be placed on, it will automatically place the Torch on that block. TorchBow can be used as an “open path” or illuminated bow. However, you can also use TorchBow to destroy your opponents. If you hit the creature using TorchBow, it will incinerate the creature.
TorchBowMod is a mod for both Minecraft version 1.12.2 and 1.7.10 but in version 1.13.2, you can build a special item called MultiTorch. MultiTorch is 9 Torch trees combined. MultiTorch can be used to make TorchBow bullets and when fired will fire 9 Torch trees at once!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install TorchBowMod 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, TorchBowMod-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!