Torch Slabs Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Torch Slabs Mod.
Torch Slabs Mod is a simple mod. It will change some of Minecraft’s features related to Torch and Lantern. These features are not too big, but I think they are very welcome in Minecraft!
This mod allows for the vanilla Torch & Lantern item to be;
- Placed on the top of half slab blocks.
- Placed on the side of slab and stair blocks.
- Lanterns can be placed on the side of Regular solid blocks and Fence.
- Torch & Lantern placed on the side of walls can be staggered and targeted to the top or bottom of full size blocks.
- Custom slab blocks from other mods should be compatible.
As you can see, these features are quite simple. It will almost have no effect on the gameplay of the game. Mostly, the mod was created because the mod’s author felt that these things should have existed in Vanilla Minecraft but it didn’t have …
Torch Slabs Mod is a suitable mod to use in combination with other mods or in your desired modpack.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Torch Slabs Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Torch-Slabs-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!