TooManyItems Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 will support players to know about the recipes in creating items, taking fast the items in creative mod and adding some benefits into the game in Minecraft.
Great mod, TooManyItems Mod is probably familiar with anyone. The main feature of it is to display an utility frame in Inventory of the players to provide information (nearly) all the available blocks in Minecraft along with its recipe.
Main menu of the mod:
The custom of the mod:
- Turn on/off: Press O when opening Inventory.
- Take an item: Left click to the item to get one stack, right click to get one item.
- Display menu: Click to the inventory, star and book icon to move between the pages of items, favorite ones and enchant items.
- Game mode: Press S, C ,A in the corner of the screen to exchange between Survival, Creative and Adventure gamemode.
- Time, weather: Press moon, sun, drops of water icon to move between days and nights like turning on or off the rain.
An useful mod that many Minecraft players installed and favored, TooManyItems certainly deserves to be in a list of your Minecraft mod! Please download and install the link below!
How to Install TooManyItems Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put TooManyItems.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for TooManyItems Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)