Tool Variants Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Tool Variants.
Tool Variants is a small mod. It will make your tools have different variations depending on the material you use to make it.
To explain more clearly, imagine you are building a Wooden Pickaxe tree. Normally, to make Wooden Pickaxe, you will need 2 Sticks and any 3 Wooden Planks. When you make it, no matter what type of wood you use, the Wooden Pickaxe will still look the same. With the Tool Variants, the color of the Wooden Pickaxe will vary depending on the type of wood you use (and the type of Sticks you use).
Tool Variants also added to Minecraft some new Sticks based on the types of wood of Minecraft.
This feature of Tool Variants will make Minecraft’s tools a lot more diverse when you can combine many things together and create a variety of variations for them (there are nearly 500 variations for your device).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Tool Variants Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Tool-Variants-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!