Tool Additions Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Tool Additions.
Tool Additions is a small mod. Tool Additions will add to Minecraft some new tools made from new mods / materials.
Firstly, Tool Additions will add Minecraft 2 new minerals / raw materials, namely Steel and Ruby. In addition, the Tool Additions will allow Obsidian and Emerald to be used as tools.
The type of tool mod will have different strengths and weaknesses. You can use them to do tasks faster. You can also use them if you feel their color suits you better!
In addition to the above kits, Tool Additions also adds to Minecraft a special item called “Dragon’s Might”. Dragon’s Might is a very expensive weapon, you will need many rare materials to be able to make it. Dragon’s Might has a stat that is not too strong, but when you attack enemies with it, Dragon’s Might will apply Levitation to your enemies for a very long time.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Tool Additions Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Tool-Additions-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!