ToMeUpgradeRecipes Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. If you don’t like the “progression” way of Minecraft or just want to try a new mechanism, ToMeUpgradeRecipes is the mod for you!
Briefly speaking, ToMeUpgradeRecipes changes the tooling and armor recipes in Minecraft. Normally, for example, to build a Diamond Pickaxe, you will only need 2 Sticks and 3 Diamonds to be properly combined in the fabrication table. But with ToMeUpgradeRecipes, the formula will be changed to increase the challenge. To build Diamond Pickaxe you will need a Golden Pickaxe now.
Not only with a Diamond Pickaxe, but all new types of equipment or armor in Minecraft will have a new recipe. To build or upgrade your item, you will need its previous level! Exactly the process of creating/upgrading your map will look like the following with ToMeUpgradeRecipes:
• For tools: Wood -> Stone -> Iron -> Gold -> Diamond. • For armor: Leather -> Chain -> Iron -> Gold -> Diamond.
ToMeUpgradeRecipes also supports Vanilla Minecraft, it also supports some mods like Draconic Evolution, Avaritia, Ruby Mod, and so on.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install ToMeUpgradeRecipes 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ToMeUpgradeRecipes-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!