ToLaserBlade Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. Do you ever want to hold a laser? Don’t worry because ToLaserBlade will help you do just that.
ToLaserBlade adds different laser swords to Minecraft.
To begin, ToLaserBlade adds to Minecraft sword named Laser Blade. It is made of 1 stick and 2 redstone torch. This sword is nothing special except that the right mouse will put down a redstone torch and the right mouse will again get the redstone torch. It has an stats of 5 Attack Damage and 2.8 Attack Speed. Next is the sword called Laser Blade but it is much more special! This sword glows! That’s right, it’s a real laser sword and will shine. There are 3 different ways to make this sword. The first way is with 4 iron ingot, 1 diamond, 1 glowstone dust and 1 redstone. This will build a regular laser sword with 7 Attack Damage and 2.8 Attack Speed.
The second way is with 4 iron ingot, 1 block of diamond, 1 glowstone and 1 redstone block. This is more expensive but it will instantly give you a laser sword with Smite V and 10 Attack Damage, 4 Attack Speed.
This third method is great because you can choose the color for your sword! Only with 4 iron ingot, 1 diamond, 1 redstone and one glass with any color will give you the laser sword corresponding to the color of the glass!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install ToLaserBlade 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ToLaserBlade-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!