Toast Control Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a mod programmed and designed by Shadow of Fire – Developer of some “medium” mod that received a welcoming response from the community, and they are often used in bigger modpacks like: Magical Map, Mob Farm, Attained Drops 2, Wopper, Free Food, Plants, Placebo, Singularities… Shadow of Fire might be an amateur in coding, but his mod is worth trying if you are a long time player of Minecraft Mod.
When compared to others mod from Shadow of Fire, Toast Control is a simpler mod which doesn’t affect much in term of gameplay. What Toast Control do is allow the user to configure the popups when they learned new recipes, in Advancements, Narrator or Tutorials. Through it gives players the choice of turning differents popups on/off or change their transparency.
Unlike other mods, the user needs to have some knowledge of coding to use Toast Control because there aren’t any configuration interface, but instead, you optimize through a config file. The primary functions of Toast Control include: Allow Advancements popups, turn off all announcement, turn off popups from mod, game system to unnecessary gameplay tutorial, optimizing when do popups show, their transparency or text only popups, Toast Control required Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.12.2.
How to Install Toast Control 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Toast Control.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the .jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!