TNT Yeeter Mod 1.14.4 is a very strange mod … for Minecraft games. In terms of features, it is very simple. It only adds a new creature to Minecraft. However, the creature that it brings to Minecraft is extremely bizarre …
The added creature with the same name as the mod is TNT Yeeter! I don’t know what to call TNT Yeeter … It looks weird. Its body is 2 Grindstone placed on each other. The head is made of Skeleton. It looks pretty funny!
So what does TNT Yeeter have to do with TNT? TNT Yeeter is a hostile creature (hostile mob) that uses TNT to attack its enemies. TNT Yeeter has two goals: players and cows. When in range, TNT Yeeter will throw TNT to players or cows. The TNTs they throw are real so be careful when you are around the TNT Yeeter. It can blow up your house!
Currently, to summon the TNT Yeeter, you will need to use Spawn Egg or type a command (/ summon yeeter: tnt_yeeter). However, in the future, the mod creator wants to add a feature that the player can build and create the TNT Yeeter (like the Snow Golem or the Iron Golem).
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install TNT Yeeter Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, TNT-Yeeter-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!