TNT Sword Mod 1.12.2 Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called TNT Sword.
TNT Sword is a small and simple mod. As the name of the mod suggests, it adds an TNT sword to Minecraft. If you ever want to make your enemies NEVER, then this is the mod for you!
To make TNT Sword, you will first need to build TNT Part. TNT Part requires you to have 8 Gunpowders and 1 Sand (Sand or Red Sand). Once you have 2 TNT Part, you can build TNT Sword. The recipe for TNT Sword is similar to any other sword that is 1 Stick and 2 ingredients instead of TNT Part.
TNT Sword looks bigger than regular swords. TNT Sword has the red color of TNT and also prints TNT on the sword. When holding TNT Sword, you can right-click on the ground to place it on the fire-lit TNT. When attacking an enemy using TNT Sword, the enemy will suffer an instant explosion of TNT. Note that the explosion caused by this sword also damages the user. If you are not careful, you will have to suffer the same fate as your goal!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install TNT Sword Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, TNT-Sword-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!