TNT Breaks Bedrock Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called TNT Breaks Bedrock.
TNT Breaks Bedrock is a super small mod but with great features! TNT Breaks Bedrock allows players to break Bedrock using TNT.
Bedrock in Minecraft is known as the hardest Block and it cannot be broken by players in Survival Mode. It appears on the bottom of Overworld and Nether (and also on the ceiling of Nether). It prevents the player from breaking the y = 0 limit and falling to The Void.
With TNT Breaks Bedrock, you can use TNT to break Bedrock. You just need to put down TNT, light it up and see how it breaks Bedrock!
Note that even if TNT can break Bedrock, Bedrock still has very high Blast Resistance. Therefore, to be able to break many Bedrock, you will need many TNT. Moreover, when using TNT, Bedrock only explodes, not falls off for you to pick up.
TNT Breaks Bedrock only makes TNT capable of breaking Bedrock, so you do not need to worry about Creeper accidentally exploding Bedrock.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install TNT Breaks Bedrock Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, TNT-Breaks-Bedrock-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!