Tiny Fuel Mod 1.14.3. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.3 called Tiny Fuel.
Tiny Fuel is a very small mod for Minecraft. In addition to the game, two new items are Tiny Coal and Tiny Charcoal.
Tiny Coal and Tiny Charcoal are “mini” versions of Coal and Charcoal. To make them, you can just put Coal or Charcoal on the manufacturing table. A Coal or Charcoal will give you 8 Tiny Coal or 8 Tiny Charcoal. You can also combine 8 Tiny Coal or 8 Tiny Charcoal to 1 Coal or 1 Charcoal.
Like Coal, Tiny Coal can be used as a fuel. One Coal with 8 Tiny Coal that 1 Coal can burn 8 items. From there, you can draw that 1 Tiny Coal can burn an item!
Tiny Coal becomes quite useful at the beginning of the game when you lack resources. For example, if you want to burn a small amount of items, you can split Coal into Tiny Coal so you don’t waste.
Tiny Fuel is a very small mod so it is very suitable for use in combination with other mods or modpacks you want!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.