Tinkers ‘Golems Addon mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows players to create golems based on the Extra Golems mod using blocks from Tinkers’ Construct.
Before going into this tutorial, let’s take a look at some of the extra mods called extra golems mod: “As you know, in addition to the mobs available in Minecraft, we can also” create “special mobs such as The Wither by arranging special blocks in an extremely” special”. As with the creation of The Wither, Iron Golem is an allied mob with players that will be made of Iron Block. Based on this idea, Extra Golems Mod was born with the ability to create other types of Golems using blocks other than the Iron Block. ”
And of course, after installing this add-on, Extra Golems will still retain the basic functionality and players will be able to use the block provided by Tinkers’ Construct to make golem.
The mod is constantly updated and in every update, a new type of golem is released, so remember to check and install the latest mod!
How to Install Tinkers’ Golems Addon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Tinkers-Golems-Addon-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Tinkers’ Golems Addon into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Tinkers’ Golems Addon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)