Time-speed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Time-speed Mod.
Have you ever wanted a day or night in Minecraft longer? Or do you want to change the time of day and night? Time-speed Mod will be a mod that helps you achieve this in a simple way. Time-speed Mod has the original name is Вращение Земли Майнкрафтская, designed by a Russian modder named Sedridor.
Normally, a day in Minecraft will last 20 minutes in real life, but you can customize it to be as long as a real day (ie 24 hours) or only last for 1 minute! To do this you can customize it in the mod’s config file or use mod commands.
Each command of mod mod has the form / B3M set [option] [value]. Here are some mod commands (you need to add / B3M set first):
- TimeMultiplier (-20 to 72): Customize how fast / slow the time is in Minecraft. The larger the
- number, the slower the time.
- SystemTime (yes / no): Make the time in your game the same as your computer time.
- SunSize (10.0 to 40.0): Adjust the magnitude of the sun.
- MoonSize (10.0 to 40.0): Adjust the magnitude of the moon.
- ShowClock (yes / no): Displays the clock in the game.
- DarkerNights: Make night light look more realistic.
- And there are many more commands!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Time-speed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Time-speed-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!