Lucky Block must be nothing strange to you if you are a veteran Minecraft player. There are Gamers who do not even play Minecraft, but they have also heard about the existence of this mod on Youtube – the most famous video platform in the world – filled with interesting videos from Minecraft Youtubers. Why is this mod so popular? Because of randomness, the variation in format and the abundance of content created using the Lucky Block.
With question mark block that you often see in the Mario series, Lucky Block mod will change your experience of Minecraft completely. Breaking them, and the hundreds of mysteries buried in those blocks will surprise you. It could be a couple of gold ingot, a diamond, a full enchanted set of tools, a wooden stick, or something that completely unwanted. That is what makes this mod interesting! You will never know what you get until you break the block, and you cannot do anything to escape fate.
Not only that, because it has become so popular in the Minecraft community around the world, Lucky Block now has many different variants in the form of “addons” – additional information using the source code of Lucky Block itself. Time Machine Lucky Block is an addons for Lucky Block. With unknown results, will you be a fortunate player and bring in tons of wealth or a rotten fate is awaiting you? Time Machine Lucky Block requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.8.9.
How to Install Time Machine Lucky Block Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Time-Machine-Lucky-Block-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Time Machine Lucky Block into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Time Machine Lucky Block Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)