Tiered Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Tiered.
Tiered is a mod inspired by the famous “Quality Tools” mod. Similar to Quality Tools, Tiered’s feature will be to make the suits and equipment you make have special modifiers.
Every time you make any item or piece of clothing, they get a random attribute. These properties can range from very small things such as a small increase in health, a little damage, etc., to special effects such as attack speed, running speed, increased range, and so on.
If you are lucky, you can get the “Legendary” attribute on your equipment and clothing. This attribute gives you +10 health, +4 armor, +0.5 Luck, +10 armor toughness.
There are also many other attributes such as Unchained (reduce your armor but give you more damage) or Critical (slightly reduce the damage you cause but give you the ability to crit).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Tiered Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2