Tiered Magnets Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Tiered Magnets.
Tiered Magnets is a mod that will add to the Minecraft Magnets the ability to suck items dropped on your ground.
There will be 8 levels of Magnet as follows: Stone, Iron, Redstone, Gold, Lapis, Obsidian, Diamond and Emerald. At higher levels, Magnet will have improved range and durability.
In addition to the 8 levels of Magnet as above, the mod also has several different types of Magnet: Regular Magnet and Magic Magnet. Regular Magnets will pull items back to the player and the Magic Magnet will immediately teleport those items to the player. You can repair these two types of Magnet using Magnetite (Magnetite is an item used in manufacturing and repairing Magnet, it is likely to drop when you destroy Iron Ore).
In addition, Tiered Magnets have another type of Magnet called the Cursed Magnet (and the Magic Cursed Magnet). It works like the above types of magnet but it will not consume endurance or energy. Instead, they disappear when you die.
To turn Magnet on and off, just right click or the M key (by default). When you press Shift + Right-Click with Magnet, you will open the GUI to customize some things like Filter, Range.
Tiered Magnets also have several blocks that enhance Magnet’s abilities.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Tiered Magnets Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Tiered-Magnets-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!