ThutCore Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a library of source code for Minecraft you need to run the mods using the same API. The most famous of which is Pokecube Mod.
A supporting mod, ThutCore will have no function when installing independently in Minecraft. Instead of that, it will run with other mods. The mods that ThutCore supports will use a general set of codes in structure. From that, it can reduce the size of the file and save time as well as optimize the benefit. Therefore, the author puts this code to ThutCore. Moreover, this mod adds several basic blocks and items to allow other mods to use.
Pokecube Core Mod uses ThutCore Mod to run:
How to Install ThutCore Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the ThutCore.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!