Thrillager Mod 1.14.4 is a small mod for Minecraft. It adds to Minecraft a new hostile creature called the Thrillager.
Thrillager can be considered a mini-boss. Thrillager will randomly appear in your world and they will attack players when given a chance.
The Thrillager has the shape of an Evoker but it has a Pumpkin team on its head. The Thrillager cannot move, it can only hover in one place. While the Thrillager cannot be moved, it still has various ways to protect itself at the same time as attacking the player. That’s why you should be very careful with it, Thrillager is not so easy to defeat!
Some suggestions to help you defeat Thrillager:
- You will almost be unable to touch the Thrillager because when you approach it will push you out and give you the Blind effect. This makes melee combat almost impossible. The bow will be a very important weapon when confronting the Thrillager.
- The thrillager will clearly show (telegraph) the skills it is about to unleash. You can memorize it quite easily to help you avoid it.
- The Iron Golem has a very high Knockback Resistant so you can use it to help you defeat Thrillager.
Thrillager will drop its hat when it dies – Thrillager Mask. Thrillager Mask is slightly higher than Diamond Helmet.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Thrillager Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Thrillager-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!