Thermal Solars Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Thermal Solars.
Thermal Solars added to Minecraft 3 types of Solar Panels that can be used to get energy from the sun and the moon.
In order to make these types of Solar Panels of the mod, you will need to find new minerals to mine and get raw materials. I recommend JEI (Just Enough Items) because some of the mod’s recipes can become quite complicated.
Thermal Solar’s three types of Solar Panels are:
Solar Panels are usually: Ability to generate (generate) FE energy when it is bright. Lunar Solar Panels: Ability to generate FE energy when it is dark. Ender Solar Panels: Able to generate FE energy all day, regardless of time. Each type of Solar Panels has 10 levels (tier) different. At each level, your Solar Panels will generate energy faster and may contain more:
- Tier 1: Generate 20FE / T.
- Tier 2: Generate 200FE / T.
- Tier 3: Generate 500FE / T.
- Tier 4: Generate 1000FE / T.
- Tier 5: Generate 2000FE / T.
- Tier 6: Generate 10000FE / T.
- Tier 7: Generate 20000FE / T.
- Tier 8: Generate 50000FE / T.
- Tier 9: Generate 100000FE / T.
- Tier 10: Generate 200000 FE / T.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Thermal Solars Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Thermal-Solars-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!