Thermal Expansion Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is an expansion mod for Thermal Foundation with a series of high-tech machinery being added to the game in order to enhance your Minecraft experience.
In case you may not know, Thermal Foundation is a resource mod designed to add new resources into Minecraft, allowing you to integrate it with other machinery mods that you the same resources like Iron Chest or BuildCraft. But the creator of Thermal Foundation didn’t stop there, he added a new member into his Thermal family: Thermal Expansion.
A variety of blocks and machines are included in the game to improve the automation process to the new level. With new types of machinery such as Block Breaker, Redstone Furnace … or new energies like RF and RF Generator, your everyday tasks will be fully automated to the highest efficiency. And if you worry about where to keep all of those new resources, Thermal Expansion got ya covered! Aside from adding new types of machinery, TE also includes a brand new type of Barrel that can hold thousands of items within 1 single block, making resource management really easy. Thermal Expansion requires Thermal Foundation, CoFH Core, and Forge Mod Loader installed to run. TE is also only compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2.
This mod requires Forge Modloader, CoFH Core, and Thermal Foundation to run.
How to Install Thermal Expansion Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of CoFH Core, Thermal Foundation, and Thermal Expansion into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!