Thermal Cultivation mod is programmed by TeamCoFH. Although it’s a very small mod that putting a few items into the game, but the authors of Thermal mod still decided to bring Thermal Cultivation to Thermal mod users. Initially, the Thermal Cultivation was used as a “reserve place” for an agricultural mod that the team intended to develop for the Thermal modulators, but the team considered that an agricultural mod seems to be not suitable for other Thermal Mods. So TeamCoFH decided to split the Thermal Cultivation into a separated mod.
To use Thermal Cultivation you won’t need to install other TeamCoFH mods such as Thermal Foundation and Thermal Expansion. But if you don’t install those mods, you will need to install other mods that have the resources Thermal Cultivation requires, such as Platinum or Enderium. All that Thermal Cultivation offers you is a set of high quality watering pots that can speed up the growth of your crops.
The most basic watering is Watering Can Basic and the highest level is Watering Can Resonant – special watering that you can adjust the influence from 3×3 to 11×11. Currently, except the watering hoses, Thermal Cultivation doesn’t have anything else. The authors said that the mod has already been stable, so instead of modding, they decided to put the mod on users. Thermal Cultivation requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.12.2.
How to Install Thermal Cultivation Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Thermal-Cultivation-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!