The Plopper Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. As you know, there is a block in Minecraft called Hopper. Hopper has a pretty good use that it can hold items, take items from another place or push items away. It is used to transport objects or in redstone machines in a very creative way. The Plopper is a mod that adds a new Minecraft block to The Plopper.
The Plopper can be called another Hopper variant because it will need Hopper when it is built. The Plopper has other uses that will automatically pick up items around it when the item is “despawn”.
If you don’t know, Minecraft will automatically delete items that fall below the ground in 5 minutes if no one picks it up. Plopper will pick up these items into it. You will see that the items picked up by the Plopper will have their own sound effects and effects (customizable in config).
The Plopper has 7 different boxes. You cannot give or push an item to the Plopper by hand or use another machine like the Hopper because it is not designed for storage purposes. However, you can easily get it out in many ways (it also supports pipeline from other mods like Thermal Expansion).
By default, the Plopper only picks up an item around it, but the mod has one “Range Upgrade” that you can build and add to the Plopper. Each Range Upgrade adds 2 more cells to the range of Plopper up to 16 cells (for both east, west, south, and north).
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install The Plopper 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, The-Plopper-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!