The One Probe Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft nearly is another version of WAILA Mod, but the strength is flexibility.
In a default mode, you will need one item named The One Probe, using to display the information of one block or any objects in Minecraft. Moreover, you are compulsory to hold the hands to use (stick to a hat or edit the setting to get available information without holding the item).
Moreover, it is also an available instruction when coming to the game; however, if you lose it, here is its recipe:
Features and images of The One Probe Mod:
The typical items and blocks will get the support from this mod, with some full information such as the name of blocks and items in the inventory, which the greatest tool is to mine, the status of energy or a current amount of blood, etc.
The most strength of this mod is a capability of flexibility and impressive display menu. Changing the display and location is flexible.
It is useful and creative; therefore, you can download and install this mod for the latest version of Minecraft at the following download link!
How to Install The One Probe Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, TheOneProbe.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!