The Lost Cities Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft allows players to survive in an abandoned old city instead of the usual Overworld. When you create a new world at the start of the game, you can choose the world type as ‘Lost Cities.’ You will start in an old city of the size of … the whole world. There are highways, large bridges, tunnels, underground tunnels… tons of different types of dungeons with spawners and loot as well as many other things.
Minecraft is a survival game that is highly appreciated because players can do almost everything in that world. There is a system called World Type, which allows players to choose different “types” of the world. However, in Minecraft Vanilla, Mojang does not fully apply this mechanism, as there are only 3 types of World: Basic World, Amplified World, and Custom World. While still giving the player choices, the options are rather limited.
With The Lost Cities, although the player has only one more option, The Lost Cities is more interesting than the normal Minecraft world. In The Lost Cities, players can find high buildings with precious loot and dangerous monsters. Not only that, but you can also add your own buildings into the mods and use blocks built from other mods. The Lost Cities requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install The Lost Cities Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, The-Lost-Cities.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!