The Last Supper Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all the boards! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called The Last Supper.
The Last Supper as you all know it is a famous painting by artist Leonardo da Vinci. The painting depicts the barracks of Santa Maria Convent in the city of Milano. The Last Supper (mod) is a mod that will give Minecraft a food inspired by da Vinci’s paintings.
To create Last Supper, you will need 25 different types of food placed in a chest:
- Cooked Porkchop
- Cooked Mutton
- Cooked Chicken
- Cooked Mutton
- Cooked Rabbit
- Rabbit Stew
- Cooked Cod
- Cooked Salmon
- Baked Potato
- Golden Carrot
- Golden Apple
- Melon Slice
- Beetroot Soup
- Suspicious Stew (any kind)
- Mushroom Stew
- Pumpkin Pie
- Sweet Berry
- Milk Bucket
- Spider Eye
- Chorus Fruit
- Dried Kelp
After that, you will need to break the chest containing these foods (let them fall to the ground without being far apart) and then hold a Diamond and right-click on it. So you have “Last Supper” already!
Last Supper is a special food. When you eat it, you’ll never go hungry again (this effect will go away when you die).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install The Last Supper Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, The-Last-Supper-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!