The Hallow Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.1 called The Hallow.
The Hallow adds a new dimension to Minecraft with the same name as the mod. To get to The Hallow, you’ll need to prepare a few things.
First, you need to create Hallow Charm and Hallow Gate. To create Hallow Charm, you will need 2 Blaze Rods, 2 Leathers and 1 Eye of Ender. For Hallow Gate you will need 5 Soul Glass (obtained from burning Soul Sand in Furnace), 3 Nether Bricks and 1 Wither Skeleton Skull.
Once you have these two items, you’ll need to put down the Hallow Gate and surround it with Redstone Dust. That will be the gate that takes you to The Hallow. You will then need to hold the Hallow Charm in your hand and right-click on Hallow Gate to get there. To return to Overworld, just hold the Hallow Charm in your hand and hold the right mouse button for a while.
The Hallow is a very mysterious and different dimension. Not really dark here. You will definitely have a very different experience at The Hallow.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for The Hallow Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4