The Flying Things Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.13.2 called The Flying Things.
The Flying Things adds to the Minecraft 2 main items named Magic Carpets and Enchanted Brooms. These two items allow you to ride on them and fly to the sky!
To create Magic Carpets and Enchanted Brooms, you will first have to find the Phial of Animation. Phial of Animation is a special material of mod. The Phial of Animation appears in chests of Minecraft works like Temple, Monument, and so on.
Once you have the Phial of Animation, you can choose to make a broom or carpet depending on your liking! To create a broom, you will need 4 Lapis Lazuil, 2 String, 1 Wheat, 1 wood and of course 1 Phial of Animation. To fabricate carpets, you will need Carpet, Soul Sand and Phial of Animation. These brooms or carpets also have different colors that you can make!
To ride them, you need the right mouse when holding them in your hand (or on them). Then hold down the W key to go and use the mouse to adjust the direction. Very simple! To get down, just press Shift (by default).
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install The Flying Things 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, The-Flying-Things-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!