The Floo Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 adds to Minecraft a new bad effect that players are likely to suffer.
The Floo Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a very dangerous disease. Although the bad effect it causes for the player is not too heavy. However, its level of infection is very high and if not careful, your whole world will suffer from it. The Floo can spontaneously appear in Witch (for every 20 Witches there will be 1 Witch with The Floo). If you are near Witch with this effect, you will immediately be infected. While under The Floo effect, you will lose a bit of health. If you get close to another living creature, they will also be affected by The Floo. The Floo will last a long time. But when The Floo is over, you will become immune to it for a long time. You can also craft The Floo potion yourself using Dead Bat (dropped from Bat). You can also purchase a potion of The Floo Potion (strong but short version) from Journeyman Cleric to drink and make yourself immune.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!