The Change-inator Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called The Change-inator.
The Change-inator adds to Minecraft a nice and useful new item. This item has the same name as the mod, The Change-inator.
The Change-inator is a magic stick. It has the ability to turn one block into another. The Change-inator has 3 different modes. In each different mode, it will have different features:
- Change Block Shape: This mode has the ability to turn a block into its other variants / forms. For example, in the image, I turn Cobblestone into Cobblestone Stair, Cobblestone Slab and Cobblestone Wall.
- Rotate: This mode has the ability to change the direction of the Stair (example in image).
- Transmute Block: This mode has the ability to turn one block into another similar block. For example, in the picture, I turned Bricks into other types of Bricks.
To make The Change-inator, you only need 1 Stick, 1 Stone and 1 Gold Ingot. To use it, just pick it up and right click on a block. If you want to change its mode, just hold it and press Shift + Right click.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install The Change-inator Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, The-Change-inator-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!