The Biome Overhaul Mod 1.15/1.14.4. Exploration is an essential part of playing Minecraft. When you start playing, you will see that each region you visit has a distinct difference. From colors, scenery to creatures, everything is different. It creates an extremely special variety unique to Minecraft.
The discovery element is a very important part of what makes Minecraft. Knowing this, Mojang has been constantly adding and changing the Minecraft world, making it more and more new.
Traverse is a mod focused on this element of Minecraft. The main goal of Traverse is to increase the diversity of the Minecraft world by adding more biomes to it.
The Biome Overhaul adds to Minecraft the following biomes:
- Alps Edge
- Bayou Hills
- Flower Field
- Forested Fen
- Forested Spires
- Gravelly Mountain Peaks
- Ice Plains
- Modified Outback
- Modified Rainforest
- Mountain Peaks
- Murky Bayou
- Oaken Thicket
- Peat Bog
- Subtropical Rainforest
- Temperate Rainforest
- Tropical Island
- Tropical Island Shore
- Wooded Mountain Peaks
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for The Biome Overhaul Mod 1.15/1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4