The Backrooms Mod 1.15.2. Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called The Backrooms.
“You were living a normal life. Normal friends, normal family, normal … ground. One day, on the way home, you suddenly noclip through the once-solid ground beneath and fall several stories down. Once you come to, you’re in a monotone hallway with yellow floors and walls. Is it … your grandmother’s house? Exploring more, the hallways just go on and on. You think that you’re the only one there, until the monsters arrive.” (excerpt from Backrooms Wiki)
The Backrooms is a mod that will bring this labyrinth to Minecraft.
Because the mod is still in the early stages of development, it is still quite rudimentary. The Backrooms are currently only level 0 and there are no monsters yet. Moreover, currently, the mod does not have an official way to bring players to The Backrooms. You will need to type / execute in backrooms: level0 run tp ~ ~ ~. This statement will move you to another dimension. The Backrooms will be located underground in this Dimension.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for The Backrooms Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2